Brief Job Description:
WWC Engineering is seeking an Engineering Intern to assist engineers, surveyors, geologists, and other professional and technical staff with a multitude of project work including engineering design, environmental design and compliance, surveying, site investigations, research, regulatory compliance, and technical writing in support of various projects. Position also assists in general administrative duties assigned to them.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Be mentored by Engineers, Surveyors and Project Managers
- Develop CAD skills for 2D/3D Design
- Collaborate with Senior Colleagues
- Visit Project Sites and Conduct Light Construction Admin with supervison
- Learn about and Develop Important Project Components (Reports, Specifications and Schedules for Senior Colleagues
- Work on a Variety of Projects
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- Career Development and Training
- Competitive Pay and Housing Assistance
- Exposure to a Range of Engineering Disciplines including Transportation, Water Resources, Energy and Civil Sevices
- A Culture that is Professional, Positive, Supportive and Fun!
- Real World Experience with Clients and Contractors
What We’re Looking For:
- A team player with a can-do attitude.
- Someone who wants to enhance their community.
- A willingness to learn.
- Someone who acts with integrity.
- A problem solver who takes pride in quality of work.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Attending a two-year or four-year college and studying in the field of civil, environmental, or transportation engineering, surveying, computer-aided drafting, environmental sciences, or related fields.
- Embodies WWC Engineering’s core values (service, quality, and integrity)
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate the flow of technical information
- Possess a general understanding of engineering and/or surveying concepts
- Ability to produce accurate, thorough, and timely delivery of information
- Ability to provide support and assistance to co-workers as appropriate
- Positive attitude, professional manner and excited to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and needs in a positive manner
Competitive Pay and Housing Assistance available.
Open until filled.
What information do applicants need to provide?
Provide cover letter and resumes to email@example.com
Additional information about the position for potential applicants:
WWC is a multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm that offers expanded career opportunities. This is your opportunity to build your career with one of the most progressive engineering firms in the Rocky Mountain Region. WWC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submitted by: Joyce Saffel, Human Resources Manager / 2024-01-26 02:33