Human Resource Manager
Brief Job Description:
This position provides the opportunity to make a difference and assist in leading and developing the HR function in a progressive employee-owned professional services firm. WWC is seeking a HR Manager to join our corporate team in Sheridan, Wyoming. We have over 100 employees and have served the Rocky Mountain region since 1980. Our client focus is to provide innovation, quality and value to every project. We have an employee-centered culture and strive to provide employees opportunities to progress professionally in their area of expertise.
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for performing HR-related duties and partners with corporate and branch management to support the success of our multiple branch locations. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, employee recruitment and onboarding, compensation policies and benefits, and employee policy development and implementation. Confidentiality, collaboration, relationship building and a commitment to maintaining our corporate culture will be imperative to success in this role.
• Embodies WWC Engineering’s core values of service, quality, and integrity
• Establishes and develops a high level of respect and trust in their working relationships
• Able to think strategically and develops programs to advance WWC as a preferred employer
• Takes initiative and enjoys wearing multiple hats
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
Education & Experience
• 3 to 5 years of professional human resource experience
• 4-year college degree in human resources or a related field
• Professional Human Resource certification preferred
• Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency
Competitive starting salary range and benefits package. Includes generous holiday and personal time off; annual bonus; relocation allowances, health, dental, and vision insurance; and 401K/profit sharing plan.
Open until filled.
WWC recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do applicants need to provide?
Cover letter and resume
Additional information about the position for potential applicants:
WWC is a multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm that offers expanded career opportunities and attractive employment packages that include competitive salaries with relocation allowances for work in a variety of exciting project areas. This is your opportunity to expand your career with one of the most progressive engineering firms in the Rocky Mountain Region. WWC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sheridan, Wyoming, is located at the foot of the beautiful Big Horn Mountains. The area has spectacular scenery and endless outdoor activities. Sheridan takes pride in being an excellent place to raise a family, with outstanding schools and many cultural activities unique to a small-town setting.
Submitted 2021-09-01 10:33