Professional civil engineer
Brief Job Description:
Opportunity to expand your career and increase your work satisfaction with a progressive engineering firm in the Rocky Mountain Region.
WWC Engineering is seeking a Civil Engineer to join its Wyoming team.
- Leads all project development efforts including marketing, proposal work and client contact.
- Manages client relationships and successfully leads project teams in developing, procuring, and executing projects.
- Performs engineering design and stays current in knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Manages staff that perform construction administration duties.
- Responsible for project decisions regarding technical approaches, cost, and scheduling.
- Manages engineering design tasks including essential design documents and developing engineering design plans.
- Develops specifications, cost estimates, and bid packages.
- Performs regulatory permitting for projects including State DEQ, EPA, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and other agencies as required.
Skills in project management and a minimum of 4 years experience in civil engineering. Current knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D and on the job experience in engineering design. Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in civil engineering or structural engineering. Prefer a Licensed Professional Engineer in Wyoming or the interest in acquiring it. Some travel is required and must have a valid driver’s license.
Competitive salary and benefits negotiable based on experience. Benefit package includes generous holiday and personal time off; flex time; relocation allowances, health, dental, and vision insurance; a 401K/profit sharing plan; and bonus potential.
Open until filled.
WWC recruitment at email@example.com.
What information do applicants need to provide?
Cover letter and resume
Additional information about the position for potential applicants:
WWC is a multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm that offers expanded career opportunities and attractive employment packages that include competitive salaries with relocation allowances for work in a variety of exciting project areas. This is your opportunity to expand your career with one of the most progressive engineering firms in the Rocky Mountain Region. WWC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submitted 2021-08-05 07:30