Brief Job Description:
An opportunity to work with a progressive engineering firm and grow your expertise, solve interesting problems and work with great people.
This position provides higher-level office support duties and has more responsibility for document production than administrative assistants. Participates in the overall administrative systems of the branch office. Provides specialized administrative services to different projects. Assists in the production of project correspondence, technical documents and business development materials in an accurate and timely manner. Assists in maintaining administrative policies, procedures and controls that ensure that complete administrative services are provided to the branch staff and to clients. May occasionally drive company vehicles to pick up supplies, deliver mail/parcels or for routine service/maintenance.
- Answer and direct phone calls through a multi-line telephone and paging system.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and staff while keeping the overall office clean and free from clutter.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Maintain a complete system of administrative files and project documents.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of office supplies and ensure quantity of supplies.
- Under direction of the Branch Manager and Project Managers, lead the production and formatting of correspondence and documents required to support projects or business development efforts.
- Assure that assigned data and reports required by the branch are accurately prepared and submitted in a timely manner (e.g., vehicle mileage, postage, petty cash, etc.).
- Make travel arrangements, handle conference registrations and schedule vehicle service and maintenance appointments.
- With assistance from the Branch Safety Representative (if different), maintain branch safety training matrix, schedule safety trainings, order safety supplies, and scan and file safety-related materials.
A high school diploma or equivalent with four years of applicable administrative experience.
Competitive salary and benefits based on experience. Benefit package includes generous holiday and personal time off; flex time; relocation allowances, health, dental, and vision insurance; a 401K/profit sharing plan; and bonus potential.
Open until filled.
WWC recruitment at email@example.com.
What information do applicants need to provide?
Cover letter and resume
Additional information about the position for potential applicants:
WWC is a progressive multi-disciplinary engineering firm serving the Rocky Mountain Region since 1980. We are an independent, employee-owned firm with over 90 employees. Our client focus is to provide innovation, quality, and value to every project. We have an employee centered culture. We strive to provide employees opportunities for professional growth, whether that’s deepening an area of expertise or learning something new.
Submitted 2021-09-15 09:28