Brief Job Description:
WWC is seeking an Accounting Clerk to join our corporate team in Sheridan, Wyoming. We have an employee-centered culture and strive to provide employees opportunities to work with great people and develop professionally. We have over 100 employees and have served the Rocky Mountain region since 1980. Our client focus is to provide innovation, quality and value to every project.
Brief Position Description:
- Supports the corporate accounting operations and works collaboratively with the accounting team and Director of Operations.
- This team member is responsible for diverse tasks across all areas of the accounting process.
- They will assist with client invoicing, vendor receipt entry, employee time recordkeeping, employee benefit administration, and general ledger account reconciliation and reporting.
- Some travel may be required and must have a valid driver’s license.
Education & Experience:
• Associate degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school preferred
• 2-4 years related experience in an accounting or bookkeeping role; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Embodies WWC Engineering’s core values of service, quality and integrity.
• Establishes and develops a high level of respect and trust in their working relationships.
• Takes initiative and enjoys providing internal customer service.
Competitive starting salary range and benefits package. Includes generous holiday and personal time off; annual bonus; relocation allowances, health, dental, and vision insurance; and 401K/profit sharing plan.
Open until filled.
WWC recruitment at email@example.com.
What information do applicants need to provide?
Cover letter and resume
Additional information about the position for potential applicants:
WWC is a multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm that offers expanded career opportunities and attractive employment packages that include competitive salaries with relocation allowances for work in a variety of exciting project areas. This is your opportunity to expand your career with one of the most progressive engineering firms in the Rocky Mountain Region. WWC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submitted 2021-09-29 08:43